Thursday 8 July 2021

Rube Goldberg

 HI my name is Sione And for a few weeks me and my teammates have been making a simple ping pong ball into a small cup full of water. I think that me and my Teammates did very well it did take a bit to do But we got there in the end.  I have chosen three questions to answer on how well things went in our group.

What do you feel successful about? I feel very successful about the domois hit the ping pong ball in to the small cup.

How did it feel to work with your teammates?     When I was working with my Teammates it felt good, hard and annoying.

Was there anything difficult about working together? I found it difficult working with my teammates because we would get off task at some stages.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question