Friday 12 June 2020

How Gravity Works - Explanation Writing

For the past week I was learning about gravity
In Writing we have been learning how to paragraph.
I found it hard to write everything on my Blogger
I found it easy to remember what I wrote down
Next time I would change the order of my paragraphs
                                                             
                                                             
Have you ever wondered why you jump in the air and you don't go floating into space?
Well it's gravity. It is a force that keeps you in the ground. If you throw something into the air it will come back down eventually .

Boink
Did you know that a Boink or you might call it a chinese finger trap uses gravity? If you pinch the top, push it down it will go in the air. The Earth’s gravity will pull it down.

Dropper a Popper
When you have a Dropper Popper  you get a dome and flip it inside out the dome. When you drop it, it will fly into the air. But Gravity will take it back like the Earth’s force. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question