Friday 16 October 2020

Letter to the Editor

 Today for writing I'm doing a letter to the Editor. So it is basically when you get a newspaper on one page it will say that letter to the Editor. So that is why I'm writing letter to the Editor about our Rerenga awa.

It was easy for me to know what I was going write down.

It wasn't really tricky for me for the letter to the Editor.

Here is my letter I wrote to the Editor.


Dear Editor

I believe that at Saint Mary's School we are trying our best in planting New Zealand native trees and bushes to encourage native bugs and birds to breed in the Rerenga Awa. We are also trying to make our awa nice and clean so freshwater life can live there. But we can’t do that because Saint Mary’s School has tried to contact the council to get rid of all of the blackberry growing on the river bank. But they aren't responding in any way. I firmly believe that the council should come and clean up the blackberry in our Rerenga Awa so we can keep planting more native trees.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question