Wednesday 21 August 2019

plastic is everywhere don’t you think that the government should ban plastic? This piece of writing will justify my opinion with three points to persuade you to think that plastic bags should be banned in New Zealand.
Plastic is killing animals that are used for food, such as pigs, cows, sheep and fish. Did you know that thousands of marine life die every year!
I’d rather use long lasting products instead of using plastic bags because most plastic bags gets littered and pollutes the soul. Like the ones that you get at supermarkets people just take them outside and throw them away just like nothing. You should stop using plastic to make the world a better place.
Using plastic is bad for animals but not only animals also people can get sick like animals. In 2018 there were millions of pieces of plastic in the oceans floating. Through this piece of writing I have shared three reasons of why plastic is bad for the environment and I have given you evidence and given an explanation of why I believe plastic is bad for the environment.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question