Thursday 1 August 2019

Running Race Day


“Hoot!” As we were quickly lined in our line, one by one running. The breeze of fresh air strongly blowing through my nose and  back out through my mouth. People are beside me. They're huffing and puffing as I am running straight past them, I am also running out of breath. Once I saw  that I was already past the first group that had gone before me, I was feeling so jolly good. Don don don as I took a glimpse around me scanning the area, up ahead I could see Eva C already near the finish line. I start sprinting minutes felt like seconds, “Sione you’ve got this far there nothing stopping you now”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question