Friday 14 August 2020

Bird Feeder Design

 This week I am designing and building a bird feeder this is my reading task this week.

I found it easy to put speech bubbles and tell people why they are there.

I found it hard to take a photo of it from my book and insert it into a Google Drawings.

My learning object shows that I can upgrade my learning and in what I can do.

In the middle of the drawing there is a hole that has the bird food in it. Birds are aloud to eat dried oats, cheese, but their not aloud porridge because it will make their mouth stick together and they won't be able to eat or drink, their also not aloud to drink milk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question