Tuesday 18 August 2020

Make your own version of the Titanoboa snake

Yesterday and today I was learning learning about the biggest snake in the whole wide world which is a Titanoboa it was so big it is up to 13 meters long that's the size of  average bus today. and we got told to make one of our own snake.

I found it easy to come up with the snake's ability and what it does.

I found it tricky to make all the facts about the snake fit into one place, because I had to keep moving it to see if it would fit. 

My digital learning object shows that I can use my imagination during work and make my work a lot better and cooler.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question