Wednesday 2 September 2020

Frogs

This week we have been reading a book online called Frogs for reading in school. It was about a boy who was in a junk yard and he was looking for junk pieces. A gang found him and he couldn't get back home. It was a Graphic Novel. We had to write Part 2. We made it into a Graphic Novel. We worked in buddies and my buddy was Kharn. 

I found it easy to find all of the speech bubbles.

I found it tricky to come up with all of the sentences and figure out the order I was going to put them in.

My digital learning object shows that I can make a Graphic Novel on Google Slides uysing speech bubbles, background , pictuers and text boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question