Thursday 10 September 2020

Writing a Speech

 This I have been writing a speech on why tonga is a good place to spend your holiday. I am writing a speech because every year our school has a speech competition to see which student speech is the best.

I found it tricky to find a great quiet place where nobody would talk.

I found it easy to do my screecastafi but it took me three tries together right. 

I enjoyed doing saying this speech very well. Have you ever done a speech at your school.

Listen to my speech here.

  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sione,
    I really like how your voice was nice and clear and that you said it proudly. Maybe next time you could buddy check because you had a few spelling mistakes. Are you Tongan?
    Blog you later!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question