Friday 13 November 2020

Art colorin

Today for cybersmart we are learning how to use color in art on our chromebook. The first step I did was go on cybersmart on our learning hub. Then I went to the link watched all of the videos and learnt how to color in the picture and download it onto my blog. That's when I got into the coloring, It was quite hard to pick the picture that I wanted. Hope you enjoy, blog you later. 

                                                                  Colored in by: Sione


                                                             Colored in by: Chicen itza

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question