Thursday 5 November 2020

Letter to a parent who came on camp

 Last week myself room 1, room 2, room 3, went to Tui ridge camp for last week that was why I could not comment on anyone's blog. This week our task was to write a letter to a parent helper in you group when you were at camp so this is my letter.

                                                                                                                                                                            Sione  F

40 Campion Rd

Gisborne


Dear Tracey,


I am writing to you to thank you for the effort you put into our camp and our camp group.


I’m very sure that everyone in our group and in other groups enjoyed your company as well because you were helping with the flying fox, and helping with cleaning up lunch when another group was on for lunch. 


One of my favourite highlights in my favourite activity was the flyfox! Once I got up with my harness then started zooming down I was also singing songs like “I came in like a Wrecking ball” and “Before you go.” After I hit the tyres I got a huge wedgie. 

But once again thank you for helping on our Year 5&6 camp. We all enjoyed your company, especially me. You're the best helper for 2020.


Ngā mihi

Sione F



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question