Friday 13 November 2020

Second Art color in

 Today for cybersmart we are learning how to use color in art on our chromebook. The first step I did was go on cybersmart on our learning hub. Then I went to the link watched all of the videos and learnt how to color in the picture and download it onto my blog. That's when I got into the coloring, It was quite hard to pick the picture that I wanted. Hope you enjoy, blog you later.

                                                            Colored in by: Sione

                                                                            Original

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sione,
    I like the bright colours you used in your art.
    What other paintings would you like to colour in your way?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question